|Connector Type||USB, 3.5 mm Jack|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Hardware Platform||Gaming Console, PC|
|Frequency Range||20 hz – 20 khz|
About this item
- Plug and Play: VD50 USB microphone supports with USB A port which makes it simple to be connected to the computer (Windows/Mac OS/Linux/ Chrome OS) and PS4. No extra driver software required. Ideal for conference, gaming, recording, podcasting, Zoom, Skype, Voice-over, YouTube video, etc.(Note: Not work with Xbox/Phones)
- No-Latency Monitor and Volume Control: 3.5 mm headphone jack and volume control knob were designed on the bottom of the mic. You can insert headphones to get latency-free monitoring and adjust the appropriate output volume to meet your different needs.
- Premium Sound Quality: With a high sampling rate 192kHz/24bit and cardioid pickup pattern, this condenser mic captures your voice accurately and produces clear and smooth sound without static noise. Pop Filter can be attached to the shock mount easily with buckle design and helps to minimize unwanted background noise.
- Stable and Flexible: The metal tripod stand with an anti-skid ball supports the microphone stably when using. 180° adjustable shock mount allows you to adjust the suitable angle as you need and helps to prevent the mic from shaking and accidentally falling.
- What You Get: 1 x condenser microphone, 1 x shock mount, 1 x tripod stand, 1 x pop filter, 1 x 2m USB Type-C to USB-A 2.0 Cable, 1 x manual. Please follow the setup steps in the instruction manual to use this microphone set. And please do not hesitate to contact us by email if you have any questions when using our product.